Allah the Almighty says in His Ever-Glorious Qur’an what means,
“Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.” (Al-Isra’, 1)
Dr. Muzammil H. Siddiqi says: The city of Jerusalem is very sacred to Muslims. It is one of the three most sacred cities in Islam. Jerusalem is called al-Quds al-Sharif (the Noble Sacred Place). In order to understand the sacredness of this city in Islam, one has to understand the faith structure of Islam. There are three basic principles of faith in Islam:
1. Belief in the oneness of Allah (Tawhid).
2. Belief in the divine guidance through His chosen Prophets and Messengers (Risalah).
3. Belief in the life after death, divine judgment, and heaven and hell (Akhirah).
It is the second principle of faith in Islam in Islam that is directly related to our love and devotion to Jerusalem.
This video is very important as it tackles an extremely important topic that everyone should take the time to learn about that has to do with Israel, Jerusalem, and Judaism. You will benefit tremendously from watching this.
Some very important points you will learn…
- History of Israel – Who was Israel? Where this name came from? How it all started?
- History of Jerusalem.
- History of Judaism – When did this start and where did the name come from?
- Re-establishment of Israel – Is this supported by the Bible, Torah, Talmud?
- Who are the Christians who support this and why.
- How Islam makes sense of it all
- Who is the real Messiah the Jews are waiting for
and much more with Dr. Ahmad Rajab.
Truth Seeker Staff