An Atheist Finds Islam Through Fasting Ramadan
Then it was Ramadan, something that I witnessed many times before in the Gulf, but something I just let it pass me by just as most westerners do. Just an annoyance, an inability to get a cup of tea during the day. In Turkey, I felt something different. I felt some sense of something else. Watch how this atheist converted to Islam through fasting Ramadan.
- Getting Ready for Your First Ramadan?
- What Is Your Objective in Ramadan?
- Why Do Muslims Fast?
- Does Ramadan Have Any Impact on Us?
- The Wisdom Behind I`tikaf
- Feeding the Fasting Persons
- Scientists: Fasting Triggers Stem Cell Regeneration & Fights Cancer
- Fasting Can Regenerate Entire Immune System
- Tips for Staying Healthy While Observing Fasting
- Ramadan: Month of Fasting or Month of Feasting?
Pingback: Scientists: Fasting Triggers Stem Cell Regeneration & Fights Cancer